Nintendo Direct 9/23/2021

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
ActRaiser

Nintendo Direct 9/23/2021

Postby ActRaiser » September 24th, 2021, 2:30 pm

What did you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9fAtmYdlM

For me clearly the highlight was ActRaiser Renaissance. I'm charging up my Switch to be able to download it now. The next highlight was Castlevania Advance Collection. That looked pretty cool.

The biggest, huh, was the announcement of N64 and Sega Genesis games for the Nintendo Online subscription service. I say biggest, huh, as in it will cost extra and you'll be changing tiers or subscription prices for the added games. Not to worry though as they were too afraid to say what the actual price increase will be.

The second, what the f was the announcement of wireless controllers at $50 a pop. And for the Sega Genesis pad it's only the 3 button controller. If you're going to charge someone $50 for a wireless controller couldn't you have at least sprung for the 6 button one? The profit margins on that controller have got to be incredible.

I love Nintendo, but c'mon man.

Crummylion

Re: Nintendo Direct 9/23/2021

Postby Crummylion » September 24th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Definitely shook by the announcement of a 3d kirby game. I also could tell at the end Bayonetta 3 was being shown from the typography of the subtitles used. It's iconic. I hope they announce Dreamcast games for Nintendo Online, because then they'll have to remake the controller for modern audiences.
Already picked up Castlevania Advance and so far the first one is alright.

Return to “Modern Gaming”