Jurassic Park Survival

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Jurassic Park Survival

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 8th, 2023, 2:58 pm

When has this game been all my life? I'm especially psyched that it follows on to the original Jurassic Park, one of my favorite films of all time.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jur ... 03358.html

I guess my only reservation is that the developers previously did the recent Evil Dead game which was online only. I hope they don't try to pull that crap again.

Crummylion

Re: Jurassic Park Survival

Postby Crummylion » December 8th, 2023, 5:26 pm

I was looking forward to Deathground because it's literally the same concept I was looking forward to in this game, but now I'm curious to see how each game will tackle the concept of Jurassic Park with survival elements. I mean, Deathground is already having co-op, but it seems like Survival will actually have a story campaign.

Stalvern

Re: Jurassic Park Survival

Postby Stalvern » December 9th, 2023, 5:01 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:I'm especially psyched that it follows on to the original Jurassic Park, one of my favorite films of all time.

Yes, it's good to see that it ignores the sequels and the Jurassic World movies and all the other franchise crap that got piled on later. This is basically a straight adaptation of Jurassic Park with a new player character who doesn't have to follow the plot of the film. The trailer's pretty pandering with all the direct recreations of bits from the movie, but the game itself clearly goes beyond that.

Return to “Modern Gaming”