Where do people here play Minecraft?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Van Halbgott

Where do people here play Minecraft?

Postby Van Halbgott » April 28th, 2024, 12:58 pm

I know I play this game outside game consoles (shame on me) and although I have it on my Switch too I’m curious to wonder if anybody plays Minecraft since I took up playing it: so far, I’ve built a few dwellings and recently moved on one platform, but I’m making progress on one on another.

Or does Minecraft not count as a video game?

Quick_Man

Re: Where do people here play Minecraft?

Postby Quick_Man » April 28th, 2024, 10:11 pm

I actually played it the most on Xbox 360, I kinda fell out of love with the game the more and more complex it got and the 360 version used to be such a simple version haha.

Van Halbgott

Postby Van Halbgott » April 29th, 2024, 10:12 am

Quick_Man wrote:I actually played it the most on Xbox 360, I kinda fell out of love with the game the more and more complex it got and the 360 version used to be such a simple version haha.

I used to play it on the PS3 with my brother.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » May 1st, 2024, 6:51 pm

Quick_Man wrote:I actually played it the most on Xbox 360, I kinda fell out of love with the game the more and more complex it got and the 360 version used to be such a simple version haha.

That is me as well. It was superb on 360 then I got it on xbox 1. As it got more complex, I found I played it a lot less. Now I do not play it.
I played Minecraft legends, that was their diablo style game. It was okay. You really needed 2 players to get the most from it. Good music. The RTS. I put in on played it for 5 mins and did not enjoy it. There was a tell tale adventure game as well. I seem to remember it was okay.

DeGave

Postby DeGave » May 2nd, 2024, 6:32 am

It's hard to believe how long ago Minecraft was a big thing. Seems like only yesterday it was released on 360, and we are approaching 12 years later and are already 2 generations of systems removed.

Nevermind

Postby Nevermind » May 9th, 2024, 9:02 am

Only in my nightmares.

Return to “Modern Gaming”