New Indiana Jones Game Announced

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » January 30th, 2009, 1:04 am

...and its going to be exclusively for the Wii!  Well at least it will be the only console that sees it...the PSP and DS will also get ports.  Feel free to check out the trailer.

I'm very interested in seeing how well this game turns out.  Personally, Uncharted is the current king of Pulp Adventure games...maybe Indy can reclaim that throne.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 1st, 2009, 10:17 am

The trailer looks terrific - the quality looks more like something on the PS3 or 360.  This would be a great game if they could marry the simple controls of the Wii with the sophisticated gameplay of a 360 title. 

Looks like a perfect game to play in the summer.

ActRaiser1

Postby ActRaiser1 » February 1st, 2009, 4:29 pm

Holy Cow!  That's on the Wii?  It looks amazing, and who doesn't love killing Nazi's?  I loved how the trailer seemed relive various snippets from past movies all the while being a completely new adventure.   Really cool stuff.

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » February 3rd, 2009, 1:24 pm

This just got even better.

As a bonus unlockable LucasArts is including the classic PC game  - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis!

This was the deal sealer for me.  I love the old LucasArts adventure games and its awesome to see them actually acknowledge this part of the companies past (they've ignored it long enough).

Maybe LucasArts will do the unthinkable and release a compilation on the Wii of old their classic SCUMM games...hey a guy can dream can't he?

Return to “Modern Gaming”