Killzone 3 glitchy as hell

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
micky1

Postby micky1 » March 8th, 2012, 3:25 am

Well not really, with popular games like this they often release a platinum version down the road which normally has all the patches already on the disk. 

Roperious1

Postby Roperious1 » March 13th, 2012, 9:34 pm

I agree Critic, the load times are silly and the PS3 simply does not handle updating as well as te 360. That being said, I would suggest- player to player- that you update the game, only so that you may be able to enjoy your time with the title. I understand that you may feel that you should not be required to do so; however, that is the situation if you want to get the most out of the game. 

For reviewing purposes you are free to review it at version 1.0. That is probably the most fitting. Developers need to learn to release titles that are ready for market without the need for extensive patches. 

Malstrom

Postby Malstrom » March 16th, 2012, 7:58 am

[QUOTE=Leo]<P>He doesn't want to deal with downloads. [/QUOTE]

The why did he buy a PS3?

Leo1

Postby Leo1 » March 16th, 2012, 3:49 pm

[QUOTE=Malstrom][QUOTE=Leo]<P>He doesn't want to deal with downloads. [/QUOTE]

The why did he buy a PS3?[/QUOTE]

I imagine to enjoy games.

There's much more to this system than just online multiplayer. And for the vast majority of PS3 games, they're fully enjoyable right out of the box. Situations where games see significant enhancement after release when the shipped product underdelivered (Gran Turismo 5) or need a patch to iron out a lot of technical glitches (Killzone 3) are thankfully a rarity on this platform.

The single and local multiplayer modes of the average retail PS3 game can be enjoyed offline just fine.

Return to “Modern Gaming”