Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Ghoul Patrol (Switch)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Zack Burner

Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Ghoul Patrol (Switch)

Postby Zack Burner » December 9th, 2022, 8:40 pm

Just got this today, and it's still as awesome as I have played ZAMN for decades, I'll ignore the 2nd, since it's just blah. The only problem I have is it's very easy to confuse the controls, like the switch between weapons and items, since I'm so used to an old format. My first play was rough so I'll have to readjust myself to the controls, but still fun. Another complaint is I can't get rid of the frames which is a bit distracting. Otherwise, this is awesome! So glad they went with the SNES format, the map on the screen instead of on the side, the purple goo game over screen. Now I sure hope they included the flamethrower, after all that's the best weapon, rare but powerful. MWA HA HA HA!

Zack Burner

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Ghoul Patrol (Switch)

Postby Zack Burner » December 12th, 2022, 7:18 pm

Update: Flamethrower found! What a relief it is, so glad they stuck with the SNES version! One of my favorite games of all-time!

LoganRuckman

Postby LoganRuckman » December 12th, 2022, 9:38 pm

Never played Ghoul Patrol, but Zombies Ate My Neighbors is quite possibly my favorite ever Konami game
Last edited by LoganRuckman on December 13th, 2022, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohanOberg

Postby JohanOberg » December 13th, 2022, 6:59 am

Never did see the appeal of Zombies ate my neighbors, gameplay-wise. Too unfocused, too hard, too "where do I go".

Return to “Now Playing”