Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
DrLitch

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Postby DrLitch » May 29th, 2024, 5:27 pm

This game surprised me. I was expecting a by the numbers sort of side scrolling swashbuckler but instead found a game that had awesome graphical styling and fun gameplay. I have only put one hour into this so far. Anyone else played it? Like? Hate? Meh?

Critic, this might appeal to you. Not cheap for a regular Wii game but might be worth picking up for the collection since all it takes is an influencer to call it a hidden gem to price it out of contention. I do not think many copies were printed so it could be one to look out for.

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/wii/ ... emon-blade

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 30th, 2024, 7:05 pm

I actually partly played this way back in the day but was never satisfied with my review. I promised I would revisit and post a full review. I need to do that.

Anchoa79

Postby Anchoa79 » June 1st, 2024, 9:33 am

Graphically looks so beautiful!!!!

DialSforSam

Postby DialSforSam » June 9th, 2024, 11:03 am

I picked that up around 2012-ish from E-Starland (I think), although I never did finish it. Probably because Xenoblade Chronicles came out around that time, and one took priority over the other.

velcrozombie

Postby velcrozombie » June 9th, 2024, 11:13 am

I bought a copy a few years ago - I was trying to get whatever Wii games that looked interesting to me before prices got out of control. I'm also a fan of the Vanillaware visual style - I have an art book that covers their history in games that I recommend:
https://www.play-asia.com/vanillaware-o ... /13/70g21v

Return to “Now Playing”