Bloodborne: From Soft does it again

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
ptdebate1

Postby ptdebate1 » March 25th, 2015, 11:08 pm

[QUOTE=JWK]For those that are playing it, how does Bloodborne look? I followed the development pretty closely and it looked absolutely beautiful. I'm assuming it looks and plays well. The one technical hiccup critics have been complaining about-- loading times-- are getting patched soon. Overall, it's nice to see a new IP (although this one has obvious influences), scoring so well. I'd wager it sells well and will probably get a (cross- platform?) sequel. [/QUOTE]

The environments are very intricately detailed and the presentation is a clean 1080p/30fps with no noticeable technical issues. The whole atmosphere is classic Miyazaki, with inspiration to be found in even the most unexpected nooks and crannies.

TimPossible1

Postby TimPossible1 » March 26th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Yeah, got this launch day having dabbled in the Souls games. This game in a word...HARD! Be prepared to die multiple times and start back where you began. Just have to pace yourself.

HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » March 26th, 2015, 3:27 pm

Dark Souls/Bloodborne really hearkens back to a day when you had no idea what you were getting into, but got better for it in the end.

Ozzybear

Re: Bloodborne: From Soft does it again

Postby Ozzybear » April 12th, 2015, 3:41 pm

I've gotten quite far into this game so far, and those yes it's very hard, getting into the multiplayer aspect of the game not only helps but makes it that much more fun. The graphics are amazing and it plays very smoothly. ~ozzy~

JustLikeHeaven

Postby JustLikeHeaven » April 14th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Bloodborne is the first game on the PS4 that really makes me jealous of not owning one yet. I've almost broken down a few times and bought a PS4 and this game. The more I hear about it the more likely my resolve will crumble!

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » April 18th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Am so so close to finishing this !!!

Return to “Now Playing”