Trash it (Saturn)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
PitfallHarry

Trash it (Saturn)

Postby PitfallHarry » September 28th, 2015, 3:31 pm

I'm now replaying after many years this weird game for the Sega Saturn. By looking on the internet it seems that few people know about this game and in my opinion this is a pity! Ok, it may not be the best game in the world, the controls are a little too complex but still intuitive in what you have to do. Also i like the concept of the game and the graphics while not the best the system can offer is pleasing to the eyes. Anyone knows about this game or it's just me? What do you think?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Trash it (Saturn)

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 5th, 2015, 3:32 pm

I've never heard of it. Can you tell us a little about it?

PitfallHarry

Re: Trash it (Saturn)

Postby PitfallHarry » October 5th, 2015, 4:38 pm

It's a sort of platformer in wich you control a guy with an hammer and a vacuum. Your objective is to chatch with the vacuum some little moving hammers named "timmy points". With those points you can buy in a shop a more powerful hammer to destroy the final boss of each stage ( a structure that must be destroyed using the hammer within a certain period of time). You also have to solve little puzzles and perform some tasks like launching a rocket in space to defeat an evil guy. It's an european exclusive release for the Saturn but it was also on PC and ps1.
Sorry if it's against the rules but i link a video on youtube to show what is this game more clearly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxScQnCFZ8M

Return to “Now Playing”