Battlefield 1 (Playstation 4)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Herschie

Battlefield 1 (Playstation 4)

Postby Herschie » November 8th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Suddenly I'm into World War 1. Battlefield 1 is a fantastic game. You'd think that these shooters would be played out by now, as I'm having memories of the original Medal of Honor, and indeed some parts really aren't that much different. But I'm really having a blast with this game. It's been awhile since I've been at work, anxious to get home and play (Which usually means a honey-do list when I walk in the door).

The graphics are fantastic, and the action has you wanting more. Some of these weapons seem a little advanced for the time, but I trust that they did their research before releasing this. I can't be the only one here who thinks that this is a fantastic game.

matmico399

Re: Battlefield 1 (Playstation 4)

Postby matmico399 » November 8th, 2016, 5:58 pm

I don't have an 8th gen system yet. But my son does. I played about an hour of it and it is the best FPS shooter ever! I am a World Wars buff so I am biased. But it is so accurate overall. There are a few liberties taken with some of the weapons/gear. Like there were no parachutes in WWI. But very few liberties taken. And I like how The War is fun but taken very seriously as true stories of deceased soldiers are told to make you realize what hell it was. A beautiful balance. My nephew got Infinite Warfare instead and it sucks. Space battle vs Historical battle. No question which to choose. As soon as I get a PS4 Battlefield 1 is the only game I will buy for it as it will keep me busy for quite awhile!

OzGamer

Postby OzGamer » November 9th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Matmico, you could've been playing Battlefield now if you didn't return your Xbox One.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » November 10th, 2016, 12:44 pm

Ugh I know, but I'm getting a PS4 very soon.

Sut

Postby Sut » November 20th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Are you still enjoying this ?
It's very rare an FPS interests me but this does look a good game I like the idea of the World War I setting.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » November 22nd, 2016, 2:56 pm

This game is HARD!

Return to “Now Playing”