Dead Pool (PS4)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Dead Pool (PS4)

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 28th, 2018, 7:41 pm

I actually like this. It's like an interactive comic book. The button-mashing swordplay is like God of War, and the third-person shooting is also very well done. The camera gets lost in tight spaces, and there's a lot of chaos, but in general the gameplay is forgiving. The game has a lot of style. The violence and profanity are off the charts, but the goofy, irreverent tone makes it feel like one non-stop party. If you enjoyed the film you'll probably like this.

Sonicx9

Re: Dead Pool (PS4)

Postby Sonicx9 » January 28th, 2018, 7:45 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I actually like this. It's like an interactive comic book. The button-mashing swordplay is like God of War, and the third-person shooting is also very well done. The camera gets lost in tight spaces, and there's a lot of chaos, but in general the gameplay is forgiving. The game has a lot of style. The violence and profanity are off the charts, but the goofy, irreverent tone makes it feel like one non-stop party. If you enjoyed the film you'll probably like this.

This is unrelated to the movie, in fact it was originly released in 2013 for the PS3/Xbox 360 and PC, but was remasterd in late 2015 on the PS4 and Xbox One as an unofficial companion game for the movie despite both being unrelated outside of the brand it uses.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » January 29th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Just a heads up if you decide to post a review of this, the title is one word: "Deadpool"

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » February 2nd, 2018, 4:11 pm

THis is a great game !!! On a side note the song in the game was used in the movie which I thought was cool of them to do!

Return to “Now Playing”