Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back aka a butt ugly piece of junk!

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Sonicx9

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back aka a butt ugly piece of junk!

Postby Sonicx9 » July 26th, 2018, 12:48 am

I hate this game with all my might, it has butt ugly graphics that even more embarrassing considering the so called less powerful Nintendo Switch can pump out far better graphics then this butt ugly game And I unfortunately got to play this at my friends hose and finished it, and never wanted to play this game ever again. I would rather play LJN games then this game, I would rather play Troll and I on the Switch then this hunk of junk!

And if Dave the Video Game Critic played it he would get a migraine from this awful game, and after he beats it and does the review he should have his Kawaii cat dump on it in the litter box because this game needs to be destroyed.

If you see it at a local game store, or on sale on Steam or the PlayStation Store don't even think about it unless you are a masochist like me or the critic or my friend because this game sucks hardcore! BTW also at that same friends house I got to play the infamous CD-I and man what a terrible system along with the terrible Mario and Zelda games released exclusive for it!

BTW the friend is a big AVGN fan so let that sink in!

VicViper

Re: Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back aka a butt ugly piece of junk!

Postby VicViper » July 26th, 2018, 11:20 am

To be fair, while I hate Bubsy as a whole (I find Bubsy 3D to be less annoying than Bubsy 1, and that's saying something), Woolies Strike Back just seems dull.

Which is actually an improvement, cause as far as I see, the bobcat can move WAAAAY better than in Bubsy 1 & 2 where it was Tokyo Drift Land.

Sure I predict a F on this site, but I wouldn't be shocked if it could get a D or a D- here.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 26th, 2018, 1:17 pm

VicViper wrote:To be fair, while I hate Bubsy as a whole (I find Bubsy 3D to be less annoying than Bubsy 1, and that's saying something), Woolies Strike Back just seems dull.

Which is actually an improvement, cause as far as I see, the bobcat can move WAAAAY better than in Bubsy 1 & 2 where it was Tokyo Drift Land.

Sure I predict a F on this site, but I wouldn't be shocked if it could get a D or a D- here.

It was not only dull, but annoying and irritating at the same time!

And tbe fact I finished it so quickly, shows how little effort was put into this junky game!

Rev

Postby Rev » July 26th, 2018, 6:45 pm

I don't understand how this game and Shaq Fu got new games... Kind of insane. Even more insane is that they charged $29.99 for it... Definitely a game to pick up used if you have to have it since it is likely to be in a cheap used bin in the future...

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 26th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Rev wrote:I don't understand how this game and Shaq Fu got new games... Kind of insane. Even more insane is that they charged $29.99 for it... Definitely a game to pick up used if you have to have it since it is likely to be in a cheap used bin in the future...

I still can get over how junk games get combacks but not good games WTF!

Sut

Postby Sut » July 27th, 2018, 2:06 am

Think this is in the PS sale at the moment for cheap (for the curious).

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 27th, 2018, 8:21 am

Sut wrote:Think this is in the PS sale at the moment for cheap (for the curious).

Be warned once you play and beat it, it will make yo cry like a platformer fan on prom night!

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » July 27th, 2018, 8:41 am

Rev wrote:I don't understand how this game and Shaq Fu got new games... Kind of insane. Even more insane is that they charged $29.99 for it... Definitely a game to pick up used if you have to have it since it is likely to be in a cheap used bin in the future...

They've become famous for being infamous at this point, which means big recognition for a cheap brand, which means big money if you're a pinhead in a suit with no clue about games or the people who play them.

TheBlondeGamePunk3

Postby TheBlondeGamePunk3 » July 27th, 2018, 9:40 am

The Irony of the day, Bubsy:The Woolies Strike back is one of the few games that have pages on the Crappy Games, Neutral Games, And Awesome Games Wikia while Shaq Fu:A Legend Reborn is only on the Awesome games Wikia, If that's not a mindf*** I don't know what is.

:idea: But those who hunt achivements and trophies will want to play both of these sequels to some of the worst games ever made.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 27th, 2018, 9:57 am

Stalvern wrote:

They've become famous for being infamous at this point, which means big recognition for a cheap brand, which means big money if you're a pinhead in a suit with no clue about games or the people who play them.

They are infamous memes!

Return to “Now Playing”