SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Atariboy

Re: SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)

Postby Atariboy » May 4th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Switch version has had a fair share of bugs as well and multiple patches. It's probably in a good state now, but hopefully so will be the PS4 version soon enough.

So I'm not sure it's worth rebuying on that basis alone, but if you use your Switch as a handheld at times, that's a perfect excuse to own both versions in my book. :)

snakeboy

Re: SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)

Postby snakeboy » May 5th, 2019, 9:28 am

Atariboy wrote:Switch version has had a fair share of bugs as well and multiple patches. It's probably in a good state now, but hopefully so will be the PS4 version soon enough.

So I'm not sure it's worth rebuying on that basis alone, but if you use your Switch as a handheld at times, that's a perfect excuse to own both versions in my book. :)

I was debating between the PS4 and Switch version, but settled on PS4 because Target's website had it $10 off plus a buy 1 get one half off sale (Target doesn't carry the Switch version I guess since it wasn't on their website).

I actually use my Switch primarily as a handheld, and the other game I got in that Target sale was the Switch version of Sega Genesis Classics, which I chose because it's the perfect type of game to play in bed at night . (Plus it's amazing how much you begin to value the convenience of handhelds when you have a 18 month old running around the house.)

Return to “Now Playing”