War of Nerves (Odyssey 2)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

War of Nerves (Odyssey 2)

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 28th, 2020, 3:54 pm

This is not what I was expecting. It's a real-time strategy game from 1979! Each army has a general and four independently-moving robots. You control the general and can give "this way" order to your robots.

It's pretty innovative but playing against the computer is such a cakewalk. When this virus thing blow over I'll have to have a friend over to see if the game is any good head-to-head.

scotland

Re: War of Nerves (Odyssey 2)

Postby scotland » May 9th, 2020, 4:02 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:This is not what I was expecting. It's a real-time strategy game from 1979! Each army has a general and four independently-moving robots. You control the general and can give "this way" order to your robots.

It's pretty innovative but playing against the computer is such a cakewalk. When this virus thing blow over I'll have to have a friend over to see if the game is any good head-to-head.

I'm looking forward to this review! It is everything you just said - innovative in concept, but lacking in execution. Considering your general is mostly there to support the troops and doesn't actually gunsling is interesting.

Return to “Now Playing”