Star Wars Pinball (Switch)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Star Wars Pinball (Switch)

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm

My buddy Eric challenged me to beat his high score on the Boba Fett table in Star Wars pinball. He scored 76M (he sent me a picture). I tried to beat it but my best is just 36M.

Man that game is intense. The amazing musical score makes all the difference.

snakeboy

Re: Star Wars Pinball (Switch)

Postby snakeboy » April 30th, 2020, 5:34 pm

Boba Fett might be my favorite table in the whole collection. But then again it might be Masters of the Force, which really grew on me despite making a not-so-great first impression. It's probably the hardest table of the bunch, but that's a big reason I like it. I also like the original Star Wars table quite a bit (sorry, but I refuse to call it "A New Hope").

Any tables stick out as your favorites, Dave? Always curious which ones people like the best.

(And 76M is a pretty darn good score on Boba Fett. Not sure what my best is ...)

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 30th, 2020, 5:36 pm

I've been playing the Boba Fett table daily. My latest high is 45M.

One thing I don't like is how the matrix display is so busy showing animations you never see your score until your ball's gone.

snakeboy

Postby snakeboy » April 30th, 2020, 5:48 pm

Actually, the thing that annoys me is when you start a mission on a table, instructions will be displayed on the dot matrix, but the ball is put back in play so quickly you don't have time to read it (This is a common problem with most Zen Studios' tables).

And I highly recommend Masters of the Force when you have your fill of Boba Fett. It might frustrate you at first but stick with it. Once it got under my skin, I had a hard time putting it down.

Return to “Now Playing”