Dr Kowabungas Brain training. Xbox 360

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
BlasteroidAli

Dr Kowabungas Brain training. Xbox 360

Postby BlasteroidAli » February 15th, 2021, 5:06 am

So I have a KINect, a really lamentable control device for my MS 360. I had this pal in Glasgow, and we used to chat over it. I had an original camera but we still chatted. He told me how good it was. So for 80 credits I bought it. I was like wow this thing is ****. So I went to my pal let us chat over Xbox live and Kinect. We never did. So I was stuck with this wii wannabe peripheral. What to do with it. I got a few of the games and found them to be terrible.

A couple of years past and I was in Cex (pronounced SEX so I hear, I pronounce it as it looks which means underwear in my street slang). So I saw the Doctors game. I though what the hell give me some of this. It was superb on the DS. It was 1.5 credits.

Okay it is really called Dr Kawashima's Brain Training but I like shouting cowabunga a lot when playing it. So I gets to play the game and it is possible the worst game I have played on the sh**nect. So I was like why do this to yourself? So you can get your Brain age obv. It is now telling me I am 72. I was 64 last week. I really love waggling my arms in the air to show my brain what to do.

If you enjoy looking and feeling like a fool I would give it an A... but truly it is a D. Not even sure it qualities as a game.

BlasteroidAli

Re: Dr Kowabungas Brain training. Xbox 360

Postby BlasteroidAli » April 18th, 2021, 10:43 am

Good news I was playing it last night with a pal and my brain age is down to 53. That is the power of dr Cowbungas brain training

Return to “Now Playing”