Just got a Switch!

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
DaHeckIzDat

Just got a Switch!

Postby DaHeckIzDat » March 13th, 2021, 12:44 pm

My stimulus check arrived so, being the irresponsible manchild that I am, I naturally went straight out and bought a new video game console. Now I finally have a Switch, a pro controller (because there's no way I'm using those joycons with my BIG MEATY CLAWS) and three games. They are Mario: Odyssey, Breath of the Wild (which I already owned on Wii U, but whatever) and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.

Fun times! :D

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Just got a Switch!

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 13th, 2021, 12:55 pm

Money well spent! You may have single-handedly jump-started the economy! We owe you one. Enjoy!

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » March 13th, 2021, 1:04 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Money well spent! You may have single-handedly jump-started the economy! We owe you one. Enjoy!

It wouldn't be the first time I single handedly saved this country. Just don't ask what the other three and a half times were. In fact, go look outside to make sure no unmarked white vans are parked outside your house...

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » March 13th, 2021, 2:18 pm

DaHeckIzDat wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:Money well spent! You may have single-handedly jump-started the economy! We owe you one. Enjoy!

It wouldn't be the first time I single handedly saved this country. Just don't ask what the other three and a half times were. In fact, go look outside to make sure no unmarked white vans are parked outside your house...

Enjoy just do not get tempted to buy Troll and I. The worst game on the Switch.

Voor

Postby Voor » March 13th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Go ahead and download rocket league (free) while you’re at it for some hot online action.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » March 13th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Voor wrote:Go ahead and download rocket league (free) while you’re at it for some hot online action.

I've already got that on PS4, but I might check it out here too.

Return to “Now Playing”