The Sinking City (PS4)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
DaHeckIzDat

Re: The Sinking City (PS4)

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 12th, 2021, 7:45 pm

Oh, one cool thing I forgot to mention is that, while there is a map, it's up to you to figure out where to go next. The game will tell you which portion of the city it's in, what street it's on, and what other streets are nearby, and it's up to you to find it on your map and put the quest marker down yourself.

It slows the game down and makes things more complicated, but I actually like it. You're a detective. Anything that makes you stop and use your brain to progress only helps you feel more in the role.

BlasteroidAli

Re: The Sinking City (PS4)

Postby BlasteroidAli » April 12th, 2021, 9:27 pm

Thanks for reminding me of this. I had it sitting there and did not play it for at least a year. Now it is on my hard drive. Think I will need to start my game again. My copy came with a free map. Day 1 edition and some DLC which turns out to be an investigators pack. Whatever that is. I know there is also some other dlc which is an expansion.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n42987/the-sinking-city-delisted Looks like the DLC is not available now due to this problem. So the Critic is not even going to get the chance to play it.

Return to “Now Playing”