David Robinsons Supreme Court (Sega Genesis)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Herschie

David Robinsons Supreme Court (Sega Genesis)

Postby Herschie » August 14th, 2021, 1:22 pm

I remember sort of wanting this game for the Game Gear when I was a kid, but then seeing NBA Jam out of the corner of my eye and opting for that instead. Apparently not all of my decisions back then were dumb, but I certainly didn't have a Genesis with all the trouble I'd get in at school.

At least on the Genesis I wasn't missing much with this game. First thing that absolutely sucks is no NBA teams. You get to select your pick of players from a pool of goofballs. Once the game starts you're wondering why New York is wearing green while Chicago is in purple.

The actual gameplay isn't too bad, but I absolutely HATE how the court flips every time you pass halfcourt. I can't tell you how disorienting that is. Other than that the game plays fine, as I didn't lose interest before completing a whole game.

Still, David Robinsons Supreme Court is dismal and forgettable.
Last edited by Herschie on August 14th, 2021, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASalvaro

Re: David Robinsons Supreme Court (Sega Genesis)

Postby ASalvaro » August 14th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Herschie wrote:I remember sort of wanting this game for the Game Gear when I was a kid, but then seeing NBA Jam out of the corner of my eye and opting for that instead. Apparently not all of my decisions back then were dumb, but I certainly didn't have a Genesis with all the trouble I'd get in at school.

At least on the Genesis I wasn't missing much with this game. First thing that absolutely sucks is no NBA teams. You get to select your pick of players from a pool of goofball. Once the game starts you're wondering why New York is wearing green while Chicago is in purple.

The actual gameplay isn't too bad, but I absolutely HATE how the court flips every time you pass halfcourt. I can't tell you how disorienting that is. Other than that the game plays fine, as I didn't lose interest before completing a whole game.

Still, David Robinsons Supreme Court is dismal and forgettable.

yup i had it back in the day...pretty bad

Return to “Now Playing”