Blood Stone 007 (Xbox 360)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Blood Stone 007 (Xbox 360)

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 17th, 2021, 9:38 pm

With Daniel Craig retiring from the role of Bond (*sniff*) I'm looking for old games starring Craig that I had missed. Blood Stone is one of those, and its pretty fun so far. The controls are very simple and intuitive, and the stages are action-packed. The first stage featured both a high-speed car chase and an explosive speed boat chase.

This game is not based on a film but is an original story in of itself. It's interesting to note that Judi Dench voices M but another actor does the voice of Daniel Craig. There's no local multiplayer.

I'm just getting started but this might be the next best thing to another Bond film. I also have the DS version which I will be reviewing later. (I bought three DS Bond games recently).

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Blood Stone 007 (Xbox 360)

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 22nd, 2021, 9:22 pm

Just finished Blood Stone, and while it was a wild ride, it doesn't have an ending. Instead it sets up a sequel... that never arrived!

BlasteroidAli

Re: Blood Stone 007 (Xbox 360)

Postby BlasteroidAli » October 23rd, 2021, 10:50 pm

I liked it as well. I do miss the 007 games. Not sure why they have been discontinued. Though perhaps it is because they have been less gadget driven.

Return to “Now Playing”