Madden 12 Impressions

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
James McCloud

Madden 12 Impressions

Postby James McCloud » September 12th, 2011, 11:55 am

I take it NFL Blitz is not made anymore? I used to play it all the time, that's the football game I like to play. Over the top and fun.

PacFan

Madden 12 Impressions

Postby PacFan » September 13th, 2011, 10:38 am

With all the add-ons wouldn't it be great to be the hot dog venor or the beer guy. Sell stuff at different stadiums and try to keep the dogs from spoiling and the beer cold. How about the peanut guy. That could be a side game where you chuck peanuts at the other teams fans. As a Redskins fan I've taken alot abuse over the years and I'd love to chuck bags of nuts at Cowboys and Giants fans.

Sudz1

Madden 12 Impressions

Postby Sudz1 » September 15th, 2011, 6:10 pm

[QUOTE=James McCloud]Its become the 'fruitcake' of gaming. Everyone buys it - but seemingly no one likes it.....[/QUOTE]

This is the best single-sentence summary of the Madden franchise I've ever heard!! PERFECT!

Quiet Flight

Madden 12 Impressions

Postby Quiet Flight » September 16th, 2011, 8:36 pm

I had a blast on Wii Madden 07/08. Has anyone tried any of the more recent Wii versions?

Herschie

Re: Madden 12 Impressions

Postby Herschie » October 7th, 2015, 5:28 pm

This game had me absolutely obsessed when it came out. About the only thing wrong with it was Gus Johnson. But I remember I'd be looking for new ways to get a good blitz in. Nowadays defense seems harder, and I don't like that. I want to be the next Buddy Ryan when I play Madden.

Return to “Now Playing”