Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Blueguy1

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Postby Blueguy1 » January 18th, 2012, 2:54 pm

One thing that's annoyed me is that the game tells you to put your controller completely flat on the ground, FREQUENTLY!!! And my controller has gotten unresponsive at some points, forcing me to reconnect my controller, and then it prompted me to once again LAY MY FREAKING CONTROLLER FLAT ON THE GROUND AGAIN!!! AAAAAAAAAGH!!

Other than that. I have not noticed any flaws worth metioning. Yes that thing's a pain in the ass but it's not a show stopper for a game like this.

Herschie

Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Postby Herschie » July 12th, 2015, 4:32 am

I recently started playing this again. I really like it. The music is as good and heartwarming as any other Zelda out there. But there's a lot of good and bad to it. Some parts are super tedious, and requiring precision with the motion controls is hardly ever fun. Still, the good far outweighs the bad. Most parts are super fun, the item usage is highly intuitive, and the ending is unforgettable.

Herschie

Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Postby Herschie » April 11th, 2018, 11:24 am

Once again I popped this sucker in. I think I took for granted what a gem Skyward Sword is, since it's not typically regarded as one of the better Zelda games. Definitely can't say that it's a slouch.

Return to “Now Playing”