Bad New Music

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
ASalvaro

Re: Bad New Music

Postby ASalvaro » July 7th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Robotrek wrote:Enuff Z'Nuff's Diamond Boy effort was weak. It sounded awful. Though I enjoyed the effort that they put out with Brainwashed Generation.

Wait, did I just publicly announce I like Enuff Z'nuff?

i love Enuff Z Nuff i have ever single one of their albums (except for the albums with just Chip)
Donnie Vie's solo album that he released last year was great!

Robotrek

Postby Robotrek » July 8th, 2021, 10:32 pm

ASalvaro wrote:
Robotrek wrote:Enuff Z'Nuff's Diamond Boy effort was weak. It sounded awful. Though I enjoyed the effort that they put out with Brainwashed Generation.

Wait, did I just publicly announce I like Enuff Z'nuff?

i love Enuff Z Nuff i have ever single one of their albums (except for the albums with just Chip)
Donnie Vie's solo album that he released last year was great!

I just saw them a few days ago in Columbia Maryland! Chip isn't all that bad as a singer. Though he's got nothing on Donnie as far as I'm concerned. Still a remarkably serviceable incarnation of the band all things considered!

jon

Postby jon » July 30th, 2021, 9:02 am

I have Apple music (I'm on my brother's plan) and a couple weeks ago was feeling like listening to Foo Fighters. So I look them up and go to the songs. And it's always the hit songs (hits from the first 3 albums) at the top of the list. But 2 weeks ago I was feeling like listening to some songs, and on that particular day the first 12 or so songs on the list were from the new album. So apparently I was supposed to listen to the new album instead of their hit songs and albums from the 90's.

Return to “Other Media”