No Time to die. James Bond

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
BlasteroidAli

Re: No Time to die. James Bond

Postby BlasteroidAli » October 18th, 2021, 5:29 am

Plus it feels like James Bond vs Freddie Mercury. I kept expecting him to start singing, it a kind of magic or another one bites the dust. So as a super villain he was a bit of a dud.

jon

Re: No Time to die. James Bond

Postby jon » October 22nd, 2021, 10:22 pm

The problem is the plot. There's characters that are annoying. But the story always would be so great that it didn't matter. This movie the plot just falls apart. And there's so many firsts. Madeline Swan is I think the only Bond girl to appear in a subsequent Bond film. The only possible exception would be Maud Adams (very nice looking when she was younger) but she played 2 different characters in The Man With the Golden Gun (Scaramanga's wife) and Octopussy (the title character). Also there was Sean Connery's girlfriend at the beginning of the first 2 films. It's a shame this happened and it's really pointless. I thought Madeline was good in the prior film but this was just too much. I feel like I deserve my money back. When it's hard to find more than 1 girl that's out of "my" league in a Bond film, it should be back to the drawing board.

Return to “Other Media”