Solo (Spoiler Alert)

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Hardcore Sadism

Re: Solo (Spoiler Alert)

Postby Hardcore Sadism » July 2nd, 2018, 11:30 am

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/

Pretty much go here instead of watching any of the new Star Wars, unless you like being spat in your throat by Kathleen "The Force is Female" Kennedy & Rian "Roundhead" Johnson and called a scumbag for not absolutely loving their criminally watered down propaganda fan fiction.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » July 2nd, 2018, 12:36 pm

Or I could continue not wasting my time on movies that look mediocre and not wasting my time axe-grinding about them on the Internet? :roll:

At the very least, that kind of effort would probably be better spent campaigning for a decent release of the un-defaced original trilogy.

Hardcore Sadism

Postby Hardcore Sadism » July 2nd, 2018, 7:52 pm

@Stalvern

I recall the "creative geniuses" doing the axe-grinding because they can't accept constructive, level-headed criticism from long-time fans. I understand that you gotta be a part of the change you want to see, Ethan Van Sciver (off-topic example) is someone who wanted to see change in an industry that lost its core values. Ethan's currently very successful in doing so -- because he acknowledges the fan's feedback and doesn't resort to calling them a-holes, unlike Rian, Kennedy, and the slew of media shills who pretend Star Wars is in any redeemable state right now.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » July 2nd, 2018, 11:41 pm

Welp, you've convinced me to be the change. I see now that the way to fix this broken franchise is to read an obsessive WordPress blog with a default theme (started this year) and maybe get into a few tribalist shouting matches on Twitter while I'm at it. This will make Kathleen Kennedy realize how wrong she is.

Get real. We both know that this isn't about fixing Star Wars. It's about the same old social agenda that people like you have been harping on since Gamergate; Star Wars is just the current high-visibility target to lash out at. Evangelize for your noxious movement somewhere else.

Return to “Other Media”