Upcoming Sly Cooper series

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Zack Burner

Upcoming Sly Cooper series

Postby Zack Burner » May 4th, 2019, 9:03 am

With the disappointment of the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog trailer, let's now shift our attention to something better shall we? Coming this October is the Sly Cooper series. This series will be all CGI, and since the supposed movie was cancelled due to the failure of Ratchet and Clank, this hopefully should build up enough of a fanbase to bring a much needed 5th game in the series which we Sly Cooper fans desperately need in light of the controversial cliffhanger ending from Sly 4 (I won't reveal it here if anyone hasn't played it yet. From the trailer, it looks and sounds good, heck, they even included the voiceover artists for Bentley and Murray (Matt Olsen and Chris Murphy respectively). I do hope they bring back Grey Delisle (Griffen) for Carmelita Fox since she played the role to perfection in the 4th game, if not, Aleshia Glidewell would be a more than acceptable substitute. I even hear they'll be bringing in Sly's arch nemesis Clockwerk. I hope they reprise Ross Douglas who played the role of Clockwerk before.

Zack Burner

Re: Upcoming Sly Cooper series

Postby Zack Burner » May 22nd, 2019, 9:49 pm

Minor update: Sly himself won't be voiced by Kevin Miller like in the games, but by Ian James Corlett (you'll remember him as Goku from Dragonball Z), though Miller is enthusiastic about his Corlett's work. Even better is the whole series will be done by Playstation productions, I do hope they get things right. Still no word about a network that's going to air it though, we'll have to wait until October to find out or hopefully sooner. Maybe if we're lucky, they may show a preview of a 5th Sly game....

Return to “Other Media”