Spiderman 2

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
BlasteroidAli

Spiderman 2

Postby BlasteroidAli » July 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Okay I admit it as a kid of 10 my fave superhero was spiderman... speed through 40 plus years and now there has been 6 movies maybe even 7... plus a couple of Avengers series. My love for Spidy is wearing thing but it was a choice between this and the Lion King.
Perhaps some spoilers.
So Spidey is going to London where I live on holiday but where he goes trouble follows. This is after all a comic book movie. So he does a tour of Europe. There are some great effects but unfortunately Lizzy and George from Rampage fame do not turn up.

So the purpose of my post is not to talk about the movie plot. It is enjoyable pap but to lament that it is aimed squarely at 14 year olds. Come on you have captain marvel for that. So whilst I enjoyed it, I felt so old. I really hope spidey gets a bit older and fights some actual villans.

Voor

Re: Spiderman 2

Postby Voor » July 24th, 2019, 4:12 pm

I assume you mean Far From Home and not the Toby McGuire Spider-Man?

I thought this one just OK, but my 13 year old loved it, so you may be right.

And I know these Disney remakes are actually well done, but I haven’t been excited for any of them. I’ll redbox Lion King and Aladdin

Return to “Other Media”