Best streaming services?

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
matmico399

Best streaming services?

Postby matmico399 » August 23rd, 2019, 5:16 pm

About 6 months ago I got rid of cable tired of paying too much money when there's barely anything on to watch. Filled with cooking channels and other worthless channels there are about 5 channels that I watched and they all repeat programs as all channels do. So I ditched cable. I installed a digital antenna so I can get local channels. I subscribed to sling TV for $20 a month so I can get all the sports I want live. So far so good. I also have a Netflix subscription. But I am sick of them. Most of their stuff are Netflix originals which in general suck bad. And they very rarely put on quality new theatrical films. And they change out their lineup very seldom. I am happy with my digital antenna and my sling TV. But I would like to get a quality streaming service free movies and some classic TV shows. What is the best streaming channel out there for your TV? Is Hulu really good? Please list your answers as I would very much appreciate it. Netflix sucks. Thanks guys!

matmico399

Re: Best streaming services?

Postby matmico399 » August 23rd, 2019, 5:18 pm

I meant for movies not free movies. I'm willing to pay free good streaming channel. My digital antenna was a one-time investment have about $60, and I only pay $20 a month for sling. I just need a quality streaming service.

Voor

Postby Voor » August 23rd, 2019, 9:07 pm

Yeah, I don’t know what the deal is with Netflix and all the originals, but it’s annoying. Must be higher profits. I also have amazon prime and it’s not bad, but I think Hulu is probably the best. Of course, Disney will have their own soon, if you have kids...

astrodomekid

Postby astrodomekid » August 31st, 2019, 8:38 am

Netflix? Pffft... f*** that s***, I got VHS!

pacman000

Postby pacman000 » August 31st, 2019, 11:53 am

VHS tapes were good deals a few years ago, but they're becoming harder to find. I don't think people have bought them all up; I think used media stores are cutting their losses & tossing them. :(

You can still find Disney films & a few major movies on tape, but the obscure fun stuff is mostly gone.

As for streaming services, I suggest YouTube.

Return to “Other Media”