Most frightening movie moments for you

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Herschie

Re: Most frightening movie moments for you

Postby Herschie » August 28th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Matchstick wrote:Great topic!

I wholeheartedly agree with the feelings for that same scene in The Day After. The whole flick is a pretty tough watch, but yeah, that scene in particular is haaaaarsh. Don't blame you at all for pausing the tape, Herschie.

After the movie, I wanted to watch Family Guy to calm my nerves. Comcast proceeded to troll me with an Emergency Alert System test.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 28th, 2019, 10:29 pm

I was absolutely terrified by the birthday party video in Signs! Definitely the highlight of the film!

jon

Postby jon » September 1st, 2019, 12:01 pm

I am definitely a wimp for bringing this up and more of a wimp for it happening but when I saw the 6th sense with friends at the theatre the part when he’s hiding in the tent in him and his moms house and the girl is begging for help. That scared me even though I was with friends. Also beetle juice when I was a kid in the 80’s was very scary

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » September 1st, 2019, 12:19 pm

jon wrote:I am definitely a wimp for bringing this up and more of a wimp for it happening but when I saw the 6th sense with friends at the theatre the part when he’s hiding in the tent in him and his moms house and the girl is begging for help. That scared me even though I was with friends. Also beetle juice when I was a kid in the 80’s was very scary

Oh yes Beetlejuice, who could forget the waiting room scene, and of course the snake thing on the stairs. The latter still hold up in convincingness and fright factor, not even CGI can top it.

Return to “Other Media”