NFL Football

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
matmico399

Re: NFL Football

Postby matmico399 » October 4th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Sorry Retrology it's life my friend.

Retrology

Postby Retrology » October 5th, 2020, 3:41 am

matmico399 wrote:Sorry Retrology it's life my friend.

They won though! I mean like what the hell happened in the best way possible. They’re good (for now)!

TheEagleXIII

Postby TheEagleXIII » October 5th, 2020, 4:10 am

And they put up nearly 50 points! I'm pretty sure I heard someone say this is the first time they've posted 3 consecutive 30+ points games for 50 years. That's just such a Browns stat - even in the 80s I would've expected them to have at least achieved that.

I'm a Packers fan, but I do have a soft spot for the Browns. I hope this is the start of a period of competitiveness for them - it's long overdue.

Retrology

Postby Retrology » October 5th, 2020, 2:13 pm

I think it's great that the Browns finally have an offense good enough to carry a bad defense. Granted, they're hurt and missing Grant Delpit, Greedy Williams, etc, but it also would've been an anchor in most Browns seasons. That the offense hasn't missed a beat and has gotten them by in shootouts is a huge step in the right direction.

I think Kevin Stefanski might be the guy. It's four games with the Browns so take that how you will but it beats avoiding wins in the first half of the season.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » October 5th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Being a Cowboys fan, the game ended about how I'd expect it.

There's always next year...

:lol:

jon

Postby jon » October 5th, 2020, 3:06 pm

I’m a Dolphins fan but I feel so bad for Browns fans with what they’ve had to go through. They’ve never made a Super Bowl and weren’t a really good team since the 80’s. I was rooting for them big time against the Cowboys and they’re 3-1. I’d love to see them be a great team.

Return to “Other Media”