NFL Football

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Robotrek

Re: NFL Football

Postby Robotrek » December 1st, 2019, 3:55 pm

Hardly a buzz saw, but a W nonetheless.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 1st, 2019, 4:19 pm

Robotrek wrote:Hardly a buzz saw, but a W nonetheless.

You're right, but the bad weather was a factor. I think of it as a great equalizer.
Now I hope New England loses tonight so the Ravens will have the #1 seed.

noah98

Postby noah98 » December 2nd, 2019, 6:18 am

I seriously don't think the Patriots can hang with the Ravens this year!

Retrology

Postby Retrology » December 9th, 2019, 2:59 pm

Damn....so 49ers-Saints was the game of the year without a doubt. What a win for San Francisco!

I feel bad for Drew Brees. He has six total touchdowns in this game (5 in the air, 1 on the ground on a QB sneak) and the Saints STILL LOSE AT HOME. That should be impossible, but that 4th and 2 play to George Kittle (Bay Area Gronk) changed everything.

We use "instant classic" a lot, but this was one game that was very worthy of that label.

Retrology

Postby Retrology » December 12th, 2019, 11:38 pm

The MVP race is finished. It's OVER. Lamar has to be unanimous at this point. What a damn performance tonight.

HawgWyld

Postby HawgWyld » December 13th, 2019, 11:08 am

Football was awful this year. I've been a Denver Broncos fan for over 40 years and they are terrible this year.

As for college football, I'm a lifelong Arkansas Razorbacks fan (went to my first game when I was three-years-old and people from three generations of my family hold degrees from there) and the team has hit a record low. 2-10 for the second year in the row, the coach got fired and the Hogs lost to Western Kentucky -- a team that was beaten by the University of Central Arkansas earlier in the season.

Phooey on football this year. Just phooey on it.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 13th, 2019, 6:16 pm

Retrology wrote:The MVP race is finished. It's OVER. Lamar has to be unanimous at this point. What a damn performance tonight.

It comes so easy to him it's really not fair to everybody else! It's like playing a computer-controlled team, running circles around the rest.

The Ravens will win the Superbowl and it will be the least surprising victory ever.

Voor

Postby Voor » December 16th, 2019, 10:55 pm

I’m totally confused. Why was the patriot taping the Bengals sideline illegal? It’s during a game—anyone can see their sideline in plain daylight. I don’t get it.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » December 17th, 2019, 8:42 am

Voor wrote:I’m totally confused. Why was the patriot taping the Bengals sideline illegal? It’s during a game—anyone can see their sideline in plain daylight. I don’t get it.

The real joke was why were they trying to cheat against the Bengals? Seriously? We know the Patriots are nothing but cheaters, but really? The Bengals?

Voor

Postby Voor » December 17th, 2019, 4:09 pm

I don’t understand how it’s cheating.

Return to “Other Media”