My Octopus Teacher

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

My Octopus Teacher

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 7th, 2020, 7:30 pm

Saw this short movie on Netflix recently and it was amazing. Basically about a guy from South Africa who goes swimming in this isolated location each day and befriends an octopus. It really is amazing seeing two different species make a connection like that. It turns out octopuses are pretty amazing creatures. They can walk on two legs underwater, move up on land, and blend into their surroundings.

They are also remarkably intelligent, employing all sorts of sophisticated tricks for survival.

Check it out.

Gleebergloben123

Re: My Octopus Teacher

Postby Gleebergloben123 » October 8th, 2020, 11:16 am

Not gonna lie, when I started reading this I checked to see if it was April 1st. But it sounds fascinating...will check it out.

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » October 8th, 2020, 11:37 am

Not gonna lie, when I started reading this I checked to see if it was the sequel to Octodad: Dadliest Catch. But it does sound fascinating..will check it out too.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 8th, 2020, 7:03 pm

Now that's pretty funny guys!

Looking back at my post, it does sound a little ridiculous. But it's a true story and it will bring you to tears.

I hope somebody watches it and replies to this thread so people don't think I've completely lost my mind! LOL

Return to “Other Media”