Batman: The Animated Series Blu Ray

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Batman: The Animated Series Blu Ray

Postby VideoGameCritic » November 29th, 2020, 10:27 am

If you're looking for something fun to watch around the holidays check out Batman the Animated Series Blu Ray.

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complete- ... 107&sr=8-2

These are very well done and it feels like each episode is a little movie it undo itself. I has a dark edge like the original Batman films. And since it was made in the 90's, none of the social/political commentary.

This set is a great deal. I picked it up on sale but even at $50 it's a bargain.

TheEagleXIII

Re: Batman: The Animated Series Blu Ray

Postby TheEagleXIII » November 29th, 2020, 1:10 pm

Ooo nice shout. I’d probably class TAS as my favourite interpretation of Batman. I’ve been meaning for ages to finally rewatch the series.

Might have to see what digital options are available - I’m really trying to phase out physical media... this is a tough set to turn down, though.

TheEagleXIII

Re: Batman: The Animated Series Blu Ray

Postby TheEagleXIII » December 1st, 2020, 5:01 am

So the only place I’ve found it digitally is on iTunes. As far as I’m aware I wouldn’t be able to watch this on my tv through my Fire Stick, which poses one of the snags with phasing out physical media - sometimes there’s still cross platform issues.

I’m still definitely considering physically owning this set, though.

Return to “Other Media”