Starbucks Holiday Flavors

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Starbucks Holiday Flavors

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 6th, 2020, 11:32 am

I'm not a die-hard Starbucks fans, but I got a $50 gift card last Christmas so I don't hesitate to pick up one of their holiday coffees. Recently I had the peppermint mocha which is probably the best. It has a rich, dark chocolate flavor. Had the Caramel Brulee this morning which wasn't exceptional. I noticed they are keeping the Pumpkin Spice Latte on the menu for the holidays.

I was checking out the food in the case but it did not look appetizing.

I was also looking for the CD display they used to have (LOL) but no joy there.

BlasteroidAli

Re: Starbucks Holiday Flavors

Postby BlasteroidAli » December 13th, 2020, 5:36 am

There are no star bucks near me. We have a costa coffee down near our train station. Due to being in tier 3 lock down I have not ventured there for about a year. So if I want holiday coffee I have to make myself one. Boo. Enjoy your coffee. This being the net you can also picture it and make me feel doubly jealous.

TheEagleXIII

Postby TheEagleXIII » December 13th, 2020, 8:41 am

BlasteroidAli wrote:There are no star bucks near me. We have a costa coffee down near our train station. Due to being in tier 3 lock down I have not ventured there for about a year. So if I want holiday coffee I have to make myself one. Boo. Enjoy your coffee. This being the net you can also picture it and make me feel doubly jealous.

Same. My wife has got one of those Pod coffee machines. There’s a few festive flavours but not many. So I usually go here for those: https://beaniesflavourco.co.uk/

Sure, it’s instant coffee and it just isn’t the same as from a machine, but it’s a nice alternative. I tend to have it with hot milk rather than water, and I definitely recommend grabbing yourself a can of squirty cream!

They have so many flavours but, aside from Pumpkin Spice, the Christmas ones are amongst my favourites. Particularly Christmas Pudding, Gingerbread and Mince Pie. There’s also Mulled Wine which I didn’t like but it did still feel festive. I think there’s a couple new flavours this year.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 25th, 2020, 1:19 pm

Should also mention I started collecting those Starbucks Christmas CDs they were selling at the registers over the years (via Ebay). Each has a nice selection of new songs and old standards. They had a new one every year.

Naturally they don't sell the CDs anymore and I feel guilty about never buying any back in the day. Nothing like relaxing coffee shop music.

Return to “Other Media”