NFL Draft

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
matmico399

NFL Draft

Postby matmico399 » April 30th, 2021, 12:58 pm

How did your team do for the first round? I live in Atlanta so you know my team. A lot of people are saying you should have taken Justin fields out of Ohio State. But the fans here are extremely excited including myself. Fields was a great college quarterback, but I'm a little iffy on his talent in the NFL. We got Pitts TE out of Florida. They say he's a generational player and the most talented guy in the entire draft outside of Trevor Lawrence. I'm excited.

jon

Re: NFL Draft

Postby jon » April 30th, 2021, 7:22 pm

I try not to follow the Dolphins closely, lol. But that receiver we got from Alabama we didn’t get Devonta Smith, we got their 2nd receiver instead of the Heisman winner. That’s very strange. It smells like another bust. It hasn’t been the greatest 20 years in team history.

Voor

Re: NFL Draft

Postby Voor » April 30th, 2021, 7:47 pm

I think matt Ryan can still play, so it was a good move I think. But maybe Atlanta should have gone with defense. It seems like the offense is fine, but they’re always losing shootouts.

Return to “Other Media”