French Open 2021

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
DrLitch

Re: French Open 2021

Postby DrLitch » June 14th, 2021, 8:34 pm

Looks amazing in the red dress.

jon

Postby jon » June 15th, 2021, 8:44 am

One thing about Simona Halep is, and not to get too racy, she had a breast reduction surgery years ago because I guess they were getting in her way. I've seen pictures of her before the breast surgery, and, "I'm not saying anything". Let's just say I need to keep a lid on it in a BIG way.

jon

Postby jon » June 23rd, 2021, 9:07 am

It's very confusing, but what happened was the major networks only cover the final at this point. So only the final was on NBC. I mean, you hear the final and it's the usual announcers with John McEnroe and others. What's really weird is NBC only covers the final and it's like their using McEnroe for 1 match. I don't even know if you fly the announcers over there for 1 match. I don't recall hearing the big players like the McEnroe's and Brad Gilbert on the Tennis Channel coverage, but maybe I was wrong.

So it's really confusing. I guessed it was going to be on NBC. That's how I found out. I know that NBC has severely cut down it's tennis coverage to only finals. It's kind of crazy.

I'm really glad about Djokovic doing good. I saw him play Mardy Fish in 2011 in a masters 1000 semifinal. In the other semifinal later that day was Federer vs. Nadal. I used to be upset I didn't see Federer, but hey, if Djokovic is so close to being the GOAT I'm glad I saw him. My friend Elliott would joke that his opponent was Mardy Fish.

Return to “Other Media”