Favorite Year of the 90’s

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
jon

Favorite Year of the 90’s

Postby jon » June 18th, 2021, 6:46 pm

I never get tired of this topic. If you could go back to 1 year in the 90’s what would it be? For me I’ve been nostalgic for 1992.

Zack Burner

Re: Favorite Year of the 90’s

Postby Zack Burner » June 18th, 2021, 8:41 pm

Whoo, oh boy, if I could pick just one year from the 90's it would have to be.....1994, I was age 8/9 which I call one of the best years of my life. The summer I had that year was close to perfect as I can remember: Double Feature - Angels in the Outfield and the Lion King together, Legends of the Hidden Temple, took a trip to the local theme park with the nice hot weather, getting a Mohawk hairstyle, and boy scouts. Briefly was into Power Rangers until I got forbidden to do so, though Legends and Adventures of Tintin made up for that loss. Halloween I was Frankenstein, terrific costume with simple, yet effective makeup. Donkey Kong Country (one of my favorite VGs of all time), premiered. In December, Christmas vacation was in San Diego, went to Sea World there. How's that for a great year?

Return to “Other Media”