Favorite Year from the 00's

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
astrodomekid

Re: Favorite Year from the 00's

Postby astrodomekid » August 4th, 2021, 5:28 pm

For me, it would probably be 2000. As someone who was born in late '94, I consider that year to be the "true" beginning of my childhood. It was the year Enron Field (now known as "Minute Maid Park") opened and made me a long-time Astros fan (though that fandom of mine is in a bit of a crisis in light of recent events), it was the year *NSYNC released their "No Strings Attached" album which got me into music, and of course it was the year I was given access to the PS1 and started playing Gran Turismo 1, making me the gamer I am now. May as well add '01 and '02, as all three years make up the "golden years" of my life. :)
Last edited by astrodomekid on August 4th, 2021, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zack Burner

Re: Favorite Year from the 00's

Postby Zack Burner » August 4th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Ah yes, *NSYNC's "No Strings Attached" with the immortal Bye Bye Bye. Man that song still remains in my head after 20 long years! Even my mother knows it quite well. Indeed the early 2000's were a glorious time!

Return to “Other Media”