Halloween

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
matmico399

Halloween

Postby matmico399 » October 30th, 2021, 6:43 pm

Who has decorated for Halloween this year? I still do every year. Pretty much the same thing, some miniature scarecrows at the mailbox, four or five items indoors, and a front porch that is fully loaded for all the trick-or-treaters. It sucked last year because of covid and there was hardly any activity. But we have a lot of small kids in the neighborhood now and I'm hoping tomorrow night will be great. I live in Georgia and the only thing that sucks for a second year in a row the leaves are not turning pretty colors. Mostly Browning. The only other thing I am doing is wearing a hockey mask at the door when giving out candy. If I see it's tots about 5 years or younger I take it off. But for the others you are game! Happy Halloween everybody!

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Halloween

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 30th, 2021, 11:09 pm

I love the spirit!

I have a few Halloween decorations out front but nothing too fancy. Some houses change their front yards into entire graveyards, which I think is pretty cool.

Tonight we got together with some friends to watch Halloween Kills in their backyard with a fire pit! The movie sucked but good atmosphere and great pumpkin beer. Afterwards we went inside and play House of the Dead 2 and 3 on the Wii. Good times.

Return to “Other Media”