The 360

The readers post their own reviews.
a1

The 360

Postby a1 » December 6th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Well, if you bought it for your brother I apologize for calling you a liar mathematician. I do think you need to spend a little more time with the system before you say it is awful, and find the better games for it. I myself have no desire to buy a 360, but I can see a few things about it I would like. Gears looks good, and playing my own music in any game seems pretty cool. I think if you had looked a little bit you could have found a few positive things to say about it, even if your overall experience was negative.

jasonlovesbuttonmashing

The 360

Postby jasonlovesbuttonmashing » January 12th, 2007, 6:11 pm

Randomly selecting five games from a shelf at EB is certainly the WORST way to get any enjoyment out of a new system. If it wasn't, then sites like this would have no reason to exist. The fact is, I would wager that as much as 60% of ANY system's game library are games that are mediocre at best and terrible at worst (yes, even including  the SNES). Expecting to get the most of out a system requires you to do a lttle research before purchasing games and selecting those that appeal to you the most.

That said, try these five 360 games, culled from varyng genres, to get a sense of what kind of entertainment the system can provide:

Dead Rising (most innovative game to come out in a while - save strucutre included!)
Burnout: Revenge (best version you can get)
Gears of War (cliche at this point, but stll great)
Viva Pinata (seriously)
Oblivion (an RPG for people who hate RPGs)

Johnny

The 360

Postby Johnny » January 14th, 2007, 3:04 am

This review was quite biased and obviously came from a Sony Fan boy who cant see the flaws in his own console...

This guys a moron...

Return to “Reader Reviews”