Friday the 13th (NES) Retrospective

The readers post their own reviews.
JustLikeHeaven

Re: Friday the 13th (NES) Retrospective

Postby JustLikeHeaven » October 13th, 2018, 3:06 pm

CharlieR wrote:I listened to it last night. It was very good. I used the link to download a separate app, but I also searched for it on the podcasts app that came preinstalled on my ipod touch. It was on there; it's nice to have all my podcasts in one place, I also saw you guys did an episode in late September about Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. I'll have to listen to that.

As far as the questions:

1. Length was fine with me. I got the feeling that any longer and it might be too long just for the sake of being long. I also felt that it never got too off-topic.
2. Either one is fine. Focusing on a single game might work better in this format. Genres would be good, but that could make the episodes too long. I’d listen to thirty minutes about Tony Hawk 4, even though I pretty much know that game inside and out.
3. Not necessarily. If I was on the computer and wanted to listen to it while doing other things; I could have multiple windows open. If I was on my ipod touch, I could watch it, but if I closed youtube, the podcast would stop. I like listening to podcasts while checking other apps like mail, fantasy sports, etc. If it was youtube, you’d probably have to get footage of the game, fancy camera, etc.
4. Every two weeks is fine.

Thanks for listening and for providing awesome feedback Charlie! I really appreciate it!

Return to “Reader Reviews”