Gauntlet Dark Legacy

The readers post their own reviews.
Zack Burner

Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Postby Zack Burner » October 9th, 2019, 6:22 pm

This review covers both arcade and console versions, though I've only played the arcade version, and this one of my all-time favorite Arcade games. I have played Gauntlet Legends but this version blows it out of the water. There's more characters, more worlds, more unlockables more bosses more items. Among the new characters are a Dwarf, Knight, Sorceress, and Jester. You have some new worlds such as Forsaken Province, Dreamland, Sky palace, and Frozen wasteland with bosses such as Lich, Shadow, Plague Fiend, and Yeti plus some unlockable items such as ice axe, spear, Fire Scroll, and scimitar of decapitation to name a few. I like this approach as it makes things last longer plus more cooperative moments! Of the new characters my favorite is the knight and I go for a special secret so instead of a mace claws and a sword to go with the rare white dragon (see below on how to do it) :D ! All in all this one's a classic.

How to get knight with sword: Be on red side, enter initials TAK and password is 118, Welcome Red Knight! Be warned though this is a novelty character and unlike regular building characters levels, this one does not when you return so if you're to do this make sure you have a lot of money at hand such as a few rolls of quarters or make sure the machine is on freeplay.

Return to “Reader Reviews”