Asylum (Arcade)

The readers post their own reviews.
Zack Burner

Asylum (Arcade)

Postby Zack Burner » January 17th, 2020, 7:12 am

Time to review a rare obscure arcade game, not too many people know about. You play as one of three thugs, Rip a sexy woman who throws knives, Rok a gunman, and Rik a mace wielder as they traverse a madhouse full of traps, monsters and other abominations. severed hands, blood, squash traps, intestines, and much more in this overhead, guantlet inspired maze crawler. The graphics are detailed if a little odd, and you're frequently taunted by some purple goat head. The sound is good, too bad the same can't be said about the gameplay which is a little crummy. If your a gore fan check this game out, otherwise stay away.

ActRaiser

Re: Asylum (Arcade)

Postby ActRaiser » January 17th, 2020, 8:49 am

Zack Burner wrote:Time to review a rare obscure arcade game, not too many people know about.

Zack, what kind of setup are you running to play all these games? I noticed you can buy hyperspin hard drives pre-loaded online. I'm curious if you went that route or another method.

Are you gaming on a PC or do you have a full size arcade or arcade stick to try out these games?

Zack Burner

Re: Asylum (Arcade)

Postby Zack Burner » January 17th, 2020, 9:02 am

I'm either using an online way to play games this website called retrogames.cc or I just do a youtube video research about the game.

Return to “Reader Reviews”