Rockofhysteria's Wrestling Game Reviews is back with a different name

The readers post their own reviews.
WorstInTheLobby

Rockofhysteria's Wrestling Game Reviews is back with a different name

Postby WorstInTheLobby » October 22nd, 2020, 11:49 am

Hello everyone I know it's been a LONG LONG LONG time since I've been here(originally my name here was Rockofhysteria) I had a lot of stuff happpen in life that took me away from this place having our 5th daughter lol lots of wrestling stuff and cancer(currently) But I finally decided to come back of course with my luck I don't have access to my old account because that was set up on a older now dead laptop and the original email address I used for it was deleted due to being hacked lol. So I decided on this name it's the name I use when playing call of duty games. :) anyhoo I am back now officially and will resume my wrestling game reviews. I'm not sure yet which game I will do first for official return yet so I am open to suggestions :) Have a good day everyone.

Retro STrife

Re: Rockofhysteria's Wrestling Game Reviews is back with a different name

Postby Retro STrife » October 22nd, 2020, 1:38 pm

Rock! Good to have you back, along with your excellent reviews. They've been missed. Sorry to hear about all the bad going on; I hope everything is getting better. And, on a good note, congrats on the new addition to the family.

For anyone that wants to catch up the prior reviews, this is the link here:

https://videogamecritic.com/forums/view ... 90&t=15045

I've tried a few of the games you recommended before and they never disappoint, so I'm always up to hear new options. As for ideas... how about any of the Smackdown games from the 2000s? I hear those are supposed to be among the best. And outside of professional wrestling, what about a Fire Pro Wrestling game or Def Jam: Fight for NY?

Return to “Reader Reviews”