Dragon Fighter (NES)

The readers post their own reviews.
Zack Burner

Dragon Fighter (NES)

Postby Zack Burner » November 7th, 2020, 6:42 am

Today's my birthday (I'm 35 now!), so to honor it, I'm reviewing a rare gold nugget of a game. If you like both sword warriors and dragons, you're in instant heaven with this game. The warrior you control looks awesome as you battle an assortment of foes, plus his attacks are good from basic sword swing to a charge attack depending on your level. But the coolest thing is once you kill enough enemies, your power meter fills up and comes the awesome part: Jump and press up at the height and presto you're a dragon now! But only for a limited time as the power meter diminishes slowly when you're in this form. You can change back yourself by pressing jump and attack simultaneously if you need to so use the dragon form wisely. You only get a health meter but no lives, though you do get 3 continues and this game starts off a bit hard (at least for inexperienced players like myself). The final boss of the game you face him as a dragon only so hope your shooting skills are good. For NES players this is a great find! 8-)

pacman000

Re: Dragon Fighter (NES)

Postby pacman000 » November 12th, 2020, 8:39 am

Sounds cool. Here's a video of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Sidescrolling platformer, which becomes a sidescrolling shooter when you transform into the dragon.

Return to “Reader Reviews”