My Website

The readers post their own reviews.
Koopa Warrior

My Website

Postby Koopa Warrior » January 5th, 2006, 12:44 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/gamerguy987/

Click this link. It is nowhere near done, and is remarkably low quality, none of the system links have any reviews posted yet, but I am working on it, it has sweet background music, you can learn some more about me, and vote in the polls while you are there, please. But, be forewarned. To use the chat room fourms, you must be a registered Freewebs member!

LOL.

GOD Bless,

Matt

Atarifever1

My Website

Postby Atarifever1 » January 5th, 2006, 5:25 pm

[QUOTE=Koopa Warrior]

http://www.freewebs.com/gamerguy987/

Click this link. It is nowhere near done, and is remarkably low quality, none of the system links have any reviews posted yet, but I am working on it, it has sweet background music, you can learn some more about me, and vote in the polls while you are there, please. But, be forewarned. To use the chat room fourms, you must be a registered Freewebs member!

LOL.

GOD Bless,

Matt

[/QUOTE]
Do yourself a favour, lose the music.  Otherwise it looks nice.

Boston

My Website

Postby Boston » January 5th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Your site looks good but I am not sure what a list of your "favorite" things has to do with video game reviews? Also, what is with the reference to "christian white male gamer"? Nothing wrong with that of course (I guess I am one too) but not really sure how that is going to fit into the website. Of course, it is your website so I guess it is none of my business what you put on it! I wish you luck on your site and I am looking forward to your reviews.

John Rowland

My Website

Postby John Rowland » January 5th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Looks like a good start!  It's spelled "biased" though.

Michael Danehy

My Website

Postby Michael Danehy » January 5th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Keep it up! I'll be looking forward to reading it.

Paul Campbell

My Website

Postby Paul Campbell » January 5th, 2006, 9:45 pm

"Hello, and welcome to this brand new site. Have you ever wondered what it might be like to read video game reviews by a regular guy instead of some big, biast organization?"

Sounds good, but that's why I visit the Critic's site.

Bryan

My Website

Postby Bryan » February 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

I CAN HELP! If you want my reviews I could give/make them for you! (I'm pretty desperate to 'work' for someone (No charge, duh) But, contact me if your interested in a helper! brysterdude@yahoo.com!

Boston

My Website

Postby Boston » February 19th, 2006, 3:30 pm

The guy clearly needs help...there are no reviews on his "review" site!!!! Although you can find out interesting facts about him.....

Return to “Reader Reviews”