SNES Review

The readers post their own reviews.
Logan Ruckman

SNES Review

Postby Logan Ruckman » November 7th, 2008, 7:39 pm

This is my review for the SNES
Graphics: The graphics for the SNES were amazing, especially Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox, and Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars. A+

Sound: Like the graphics, the audio for the SNES is amazing! Some notable audio was in such games as The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars, and Final Fantasy III. A+

Gameplay: Awesome gameplay! Nothing compares! The gameplay is so amazing, it just oozes awesomeness! So much to be said about the gameplay! A+

Overall: The SNES was and still is Awesome! With games like Donkey Kong Country, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Street Fighter II Turbo, Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars, and my favorite game of all time, The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, the SNES is the greatest friggin' console ever! It blows every other console out of the water! Play it and you would know why everyone, including me, says this is the greatest console of all time! A+++++++

andrew

SNES Review

Postby andrew » November 7th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Wow, what a biased non objective review. Is the SNES great. Of course it is but please don't write review if you can't stay objective and realistic.

MANKIND

SNES Review

Postby MANKIND » November 7th, 2008, 9:54 pm

its not a review but an opinion , althought I do agree it a little , its the the ABSOLUTE SYSTEM. For me its the 64 XD

Logan Ruckman

SNES Review

Postby Logan Ruckman » November 8th, 2008, 7:36 am

Okay my next review will be better!

JasonhasRSI1

SNES Review

Postby JasonhasRSI1 » November 8th, 2008, 10:36 am

The Genesis was better

Guy

SNES Review

Postby Guy » November 8th, 2008, 3:51 pm

The Super Nintendo was better!

Yap

SNES Review

Postby Yap » November 30th, 2008, 11:40 pm

Best console ever! Awesome review, Logan!

m0zart1

SNES Review

Postby m0zart1 » November 30th, 2008, 11:48 pm

[QUOTE=Yap]

[/QUOTE]

Logan, you realize that some of us can tell when you post under different names, right?

Logan Ruckman

SNES Review

Postby Logan Ruckman » December 1st, 2008, 12:01 am

[QUOTE=m0zart][QUOTE=Yap]

[/QUOTE]

Logan, you realize that some of us can tell when you post under different names, right?

[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, you got me! I swear on the Bible that Happy Gilmore and Yap will be gone forever and I will never ever use a fake name again! I promise and swear on my life and to God!

Yap II

SNES Review

Postby Yap II » December 1st, 2008, 7:55 am

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/dmrozek/vpost?id=3139655

^Woah - that dudes likes the NES better!

*head explodes*

Return to “Reader Reviews”