Baseball Video Game Review Special

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
goldenband

Re: Baseball Video Game Review Special

Postby goldenband » April 19th, 2021, 6:28 pm

I think it looks great! A big improvement and a nice, broad representation of the sport on consoles.

Breaker

Postby Breaker » April 19th, 2021, 10:21 pm

Love it! Looks great.

djc

Postby djc » April 19th, 2021, 11:58 pm

goldenband wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:Speaking of which, did you know there's a Japanese-exclusive baseball game for the 3DO, Pro Yakyuu Virtual Stadium Baseball? Dirt-cheap last time I checked, and should play fine on a US machine, without much of a language barrier. Apparently the game's AI was based on the one from Triple Play 96!

I actually just got this game recently because I was looking to see if there were any other EA sports games released for the 3DO besides Madden, FIFA, PGA, and Foes of Ali. When I came across it, I noticed it had the same engine as Triple Play and it looks pretty decent. I can only assume the discontinuation of the 3DO is the reason the game was not released in the US as Triple Play.

Haven't played it yet but planning to give it a look pretty soon.

goldenband

Postby goldenband » April 20th, 2021, 10:51 am

djc wrote:
goldenband wrote:Speaking of which, did you know there's a Japanese-exclusive baseball game for the 3DO, Pro Yakyuu Virtual Stadium Baseball?

I actually just got this game recently because I was looking to see if there were any other EA sports games released for the 3DO besides Madden, FIFA, PGA, and Foes of Ali. When I came across it, I noticed it had the same engine as Triple Play and it looks pretty decent. I can only assume the discontinuation of the 3DO is the reason the game was not released in the US as Triple Play.

Haven't played it yet but planning to give it a look pretty soon.

Awesome, let us know what you think!

Return to “Review Feedback”