2009/3/29: Virtual Boy: Panic Bomber, V-Tetris

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Cheesy

Postby Cheesy » March 29th, 2009, 5:26 pm

[QUOTE=Devon]

Huh. If V-Tetris is a North American title, the Nerd didn't review it.

[/QUOTE]

I think it only came out in Japan.

Michael D

Postby Michael D » March 29th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Apparently, V-Tetris was only released in Japan.  The Virtual Boy Tetris we got was 3D Tetris which, for some crazy reason, was constantly referred to by magazines as V-Tetris, even after it already came out, creating a lot of confusion.

Kim

Postby Kim » April 1st, 2009, 11:56 pm

Your review of Panic Bomber was excellent. I am really gratified that you took the time to review that game. Judging from the replies to this thread, I think I am the only person who wanted the game to be reviewed. Worthwhile Japanese releases of Virtual Boy titles include Insane Mouse Mansion, which, after having played it (not on a Virtual Boy), plays well as a first-person shooter. The level layouts could sometimes be a little complex, but even I was able to complete the first level. Personally I think Panic Bomber deserves an A, if only for its pick-up-and-play quality.

JohanOberg

Re: 2009/3/29: Virtual Boy: Panic Bomber, V-Tetris

Postby JohanOberg » October 20th, 2021, 10:26 am

V-Tetris is my #3 favorite game on the VB, because it's a good version of Tetris which is a great game to begin with.
The review also throws out the classic "eye damage" claim which I have to assume is meant as a joke? At least I really hope so.

Return to “Review Feedback”