2022/5/18: Neo Geo: Andro Dunos

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2022/5/18: Neo Geo: Andro Dunos

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 18th, 2022, 6:31 pm

This is a re-review, lowering the grade slightly from B- to C+.

I'm very close to finishing my review of Andro Dunos II (Nintendo DS), and it is outstanding. Stay tuned.

jon

Re: 2022/5/18: Neo Geo: Andro Dunos

Postby jon » May 19th, 2022, 8:22 pm

I'm going to put some time into this. Even the not best looking Neo Geo games look good. I break controllers with the best of them, but I've been thinking a lot about how I've never broken a Neo Geo controller. Probably because I love the graphics and games so much. I've come really close to breaking an N64 controller recently with dying ridiculous deaths on SM64 because of camera issues and what not.

I had a really great video game moment the other day. I had a guy from the cable company fixing something. And he saw the N64 and was like is that Goldeneye? I said it's Super Mario 64. And then I said check this. And I showed him my Neo Geo AES and CMVS, and he was really excited and so I put on a couple of the Metal Slugs, including 2, which he got a kick out of. I had him play for a little. I actually shockingly got deep into level 3 without dying even though I haven't played it in years. He said he played that a lot in a laundromat growing up and that now he wants one.

Return to “Review Feedback”